What Is Internet Banking?
High Plains Bank Internet Banking lets you bank whenever and wherever you want so you can stay current with your finances - 24/7.
If you have an account with High Plains Bank you can enjoy the High Plains Bank Internet Banking - free. You can:
- View your account history
- Check your balances
- View, print and save your checking and savings account statements online
- Transfer funds between High Plains Bank accounts
- Make same-day transactions between checking, savings, and loan accounts requested by 3:00 p.m. MST
- Nickname your account
- Reorder checks and deposit slips
- Receive account alerts and reminders
- Request official checks, and foreign currency via email
- Pay bills online with High Plains Bank Internet Bill Pay
- Contact Customer Service for account changes or questions
- Change your password
Getting Started is Easy
Just complete a quick, one-time enrollment to start accessing your accounts. You will receive your password within 3-5 days and can then login. And if you choose, sign up for the optional High Plains Bank Internet Bill Pay and start saving time when it's time to pay bills.
Still Have Questions?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for more help, try our online demo.
Plus, with High Plains Bank Internet Banking, you can take care of business in any of these account areas:
Checking and Savings Accounts
- Transfer funds between the two accounts
- Check your balances
- Review your most recent transactions (up to 90 days old)
- View account statement online
- Verify the status of a specific check
IRAs and CDs
- Obtain current balances
- Check maturity date, current and year-to-date interest rates
- Verify prior year's interest amount
- Obtain the date and amount of the last and next payment
- Check current interest rate
- Verify the outstanding principal balance
- Check your current balance owing and available credit
- Make a payment or payoff from your checking or savings account
- Request an advance
In most instances, you will be able to view your account information. For added convenience, the checking, savings or loan transactions you make will be reflected the same day if made before 3:00 p.m. MST.
Save Time with High Plains Bank Internet Bill Pay
Paying bills is fast and easy when you use Internet Bill Pay. For a monthly fee of $5.00, you can:
- Pay anyone, anytime - all from one place
- Schedule future or repeating payments
- View your payment history
- The first ten monthly payments are free; each additional payment is $.50
You can enroll in High Plains Bank Internet Bill Pay after enrolling in High Plains Bank Internet Banking. So get started right away. After all, you've got better things to do with your time than write checks and rush to the mailbox.
Your security and privacy are our first priority at High Plains Bank. Confidentiality of your records is maintained in several ways, using the highest industry-standard SSL protocols available to encrypt all data transmissions between your computer and our data center. All messages sent to us are decrypted inside our firewall. In addition, your User ID and Password are unique to you. Never share your Password with anyone. For more information on the bank's security standards, see our Privacy Standards.